Thank you for subscribing.
As a bonus for subscribing, please download the MWT Overview by clicking on the image below:
My original vision for ManageWithoutThem was simple. The same process that has pushed nations towards more market-based economies will start to act on large organisations as Internet technologies lower transaction costs.
Economics teaches as that there are two styles of coordination: planned economies and market economies. ManageWithoutThem fundamentally changes the management function of organisations to take advantage of market-based constructs.
While some supposed this was anti-management, it was in reality pro-management in that it was a mechanism for improving enterprise agility, continuous and “lean” approaches to change, fully integrating HR-level performance management with organisational performance management, and generally being more responsive to the strategic shifts required to meet the challenges of the digital age.
With the re-launch of the ManageWithoutThem.com I invite you to re-visit the site.
Recent popular blog posts include:
- Is Your Management Team a Cartel?
- Moving Beyond Information Management
- 10 Linchpin Business Initiatives You Should be Running Now!
- Information Management in a Process-based Management Paradigm
- The End of I.T. Alignment
- What, if anything, is a Business Architect?
- Architecture versus Management
- Digital Transformation Goes Mainstream at SMS
- Your Organisation: Thinking Fast and Slow
- B.Y.O.D. – Goodbye Simplicity by Conformity!
- It’s not all about People! It’s about respecting people enough to make the systems work!
- Pricing It is a Devil
- A Comic of Collective Nouns
- The Resource Allocation “Collaboration Architecture”