You’ll find yourself focused on one of the following types of transformational change:
- Strategic Pivot
- Continuous Change Culture
- Innovation Injection
- Prepare / Response
- Make a decision along each edge
- If you can’t make a decision perform the recommended step
- Choose the quadrant where your highest concerns converge
- Follow the arrow to determine order of sub-initiatives
1) If you’ve had a recent change of strategy, and your see the posture of strategic as something that enables agility you will find yourself in the “Innovation Injection” quadrant. You first sub-initiative will be a Prepare / Response to a particularly pain point.
2) If you find that you business-as-usual operations can’t absorb the sort of change your customer demand you’ll find yourself in the Prepare / Response quadrant and your first initiate will be to create a culture of continuous change.